Friday, January 29, 2010
WOW. It's been a while. A long while. But I promise there are good reasons for the hiatus. Not necessarily pleasant reasons, but definitely good ones.

This is the reason I've been MIA:

The Bebe. Isn't he adorbz? He's 5 months old now (I know), and once again I hated being pregnant. I spewed constantly the whole time. Again. Which left no time for blogging. Or basically, you know, living. But I had an awesome birth with him, in water at home (which is a post for another time. Don't want to overwhelm you, lol).

But anyway. I was thinking I wanted a place to blog about all the mumdane (haha geddit?!) things happening in my life. And I remembered about my little old corner over here. I was going to delete it, but I liked reading back through my posts. So I'll give this a go again I think.

Labels: , ,


Al at 12:36 PM |

1 Comments:

At February 3, 2010 at 3:56 AM, Blogger Leigh said........
what a handsome baby! thanks for reading and commenting on my blog -- it's nice to meet you!