Thursday, October 30, 2008
photo courtesy of Sean Fennessy


I have a rash on my finger from wearing my wedding rings.

I wear my engagement ring, my wedding ring (above, doesn't show the rock detail) and The Man's Grandmother's wedding ring. His Parents gave it to me after the wedding, as a welcome to the family officially present. The Man and His Brother have no sisters, and His Brother is gay, so I'll most likely be the only daughter-ish figure they'll get. I was so honoured when they gave it to me.

Anyway, I never had the rash with my enagement ring. It's only been since we got married, and I started wearing the other rings. I can't wear them at the moment, not until it clears up. It has already been a week and it doesn't look like going away.

Sigh.

On the plus side, men are flirting with me again, I never realised they were so observant.


Al at 7:34 PM |

0 Comments: